Our internal circle is a nimble team of six, working tirelessly to create resources, education and features for our patient and provider members.
As a healthcare provider, your membership fee helps keep the circle running. You are helping to provide the support needed to create ongoing educational resources that help parents and patients better understand airway health, oral dysfunction, oral restrictions, sleep, early childhood cavities, and much more.
Your fee also supports ongoing site maintenance, the creation of exclusive members-only features, and the technology needed to make the circle a smooth user experience for patients and providers alike.
We put a lot of thought into our membership fees, and we wanted to make sure they were affordable based on individual provider specialties. In many cases, a yearly membership is less than a single client visit.
Your membership fee as a provider also helps us keep the circle FREE for parents, patients & caregivers!
The circle helps parents, patients & caregivers connect with trusted providers through our simple, step-by-step health:map journey. You can watch this short video to learn all about how it works!
There are 3 main steps in the health:map journey to complete care:
STEP 1: TRUST your intuition Patients can take our FREE intuition builders to learn more about their oral & airway symptoms, get access to printable results, additional resources & learn about next steps to connect with a trusted provider!
STEP 2: LEARN and build awareness After completing the intuition builder, parents & patients are put in touch with FREE educational resources to learn more about the most common oral & airway health issues
STEP 3: THRIVE through advocacy Lastly, patients can create their FREE circle account to request a consultation from trusted circle provider members
You can also learn more about each step of the health:map journey on the circle homepage here.
Or, you can download a PDF copy of the health:map journey here.
There are SEVERAL ways parents & patients can connect directly with providers in the circle:
1. intuition builders: We're going to connect patients DIRECTLY with providers who are a member of the circle once they've completed the intuition builder. They will be able to print & share their results with you. Plus, they’ve already done some research on their oral & airway health issues through the free educational resources we’ve shared with them from our LEARN resource center!
2. Your custom circle profile: You'll LOVE how easy it is for airway patients to find you and understand the help & services you provide. They can “Request a Consultation” from you directly by sending you a custom message on your profile.
3. Local search in the circle: Parents & patients cansearch for you in the circle 3 different ways: 1) by what type of provider you are, 2) the services you provide, or 3) your location!
4. Virtual services search: Patients also have the option to search for providers who offer virtual services or consultations. In your custom profile on the circle, you’ll be able to let patients know whether you offer online services or not. This opens the door to connect with & help patients all over the world!
5. Featured member posts & promotion: We’ll be promoting ALL of our trusted provider members through our circle Facebook & Instagram, through paid social ads, email communications to patients & more!
6. Parent & patient emails: We also continue to educate parents & patients who have taken the builder through ongoing email communications. We regularly feature our provider members so they can connect with you directly!
7.Provider spotlights: Share your unique story of care with potential patients through a custom circle provider spotlight written by our team! Send us an email at email@example.com to let us know how you provide the BEST care to patients in your practice. We’ll review submissions and feature one provider member per month!
8.Share your patient stories: One of the best ways to promote your practice & attract new clients is by sharing your patient stories! Share any stories, testimonials, or videos you’ve created to document a patient success story with us here. We’ll feature you on social media & the LEARN resource center for new patients to find you!
We’re also continuously educating parents & patients on oral and airway health issues and how to connect with trusted providers on our website, through FREE resources in the LEARN center, via email & much more!
(2) Once you’re inside the circle, we’ll give you all the tools and training you need to set up your custom profile & start connecting with parents, patients & other providers
(3) New and prospective patients will easily be able to find you & add you to their circles based on local city/state searches, the type of provider you are or services you offer, as well as by searching for virtual services or consultations.
First, create your provider circle account here, or login to your existing circle account here.
Once you’re logged in, you’ll see 4 steps you’ll need to complete to update your profile details. After they’re complete, you’ll be able to click the button to “Complete Your Payment & Activate Your Profile.”
NOTE: This is for providers who haven’t paid to activate their profiles yet.